How much is a hair transplant UK?
Prices for Hair Transplants in the UK and Ireland, as well as most of Europe are considerably higher than in Hungary. So much so, that flying to Budapest and staying for 2-3 days is still significantly cheaper than having the procedure in any of these countries. Although less expensive in Hungary, the quality of the FUE transplant is on par with or in some cases better than in Europe and other Western countries.
|PACKAGES||Implanted hairs||Free nights in our apartment||Price of the package||5% cash payment discount|
|Package 1000||1000||2||1043 £||990 £|
|Package 2000||2000||2||1464 £||1390 £|
|Package 3000||3000||2||2095 £||1990 £|
|Package 4000||4000||2||2727 £||2590 £|
|Package 5000||5000||3||3148 £||2990 £|
|Package 6000||6000||3||3569 £||3390 £|
Hair transplant packages contain the following services
- Accomodation and transfers
- English-speaking staff during your stay at the clinic.
- Consultation before the surgery
Payment (No hidden fees)
- Hair transplantation
- Post-operative Care
We give a written guarantee after the intervention took place. If less than 80% of the implanted hairs will grow back, we reimplant the missing amount free of charge.
Why is Hungary less expensive for Hair Transplants?
With a total savings (airfare and lodging included) for the surgery of around 50%, it’s no wonder people are flocking to Hungary for FUE Hair Transplant procedures. The difference in price might be bit concerning to potential patients, as any surgery, if done improperly can have negative consequences. Fortunately, this is not an issue and as mentioned above, the quality is as good as it gets. Hungary has the benefit of being a top notch medical community along with low costs.
Regardless of location, Hospitals and Clinics are expensive to run with overhead such as Doctors, State of the Art Equipment, Office, Insurance and other costs. In Hungary the cost of living is well below those in Western Europe as well as the UK and Ireland. The expenses associated with a clinic can be more than half of those in other regions of the Continent.
These significant savings are passed down to the patients of Hair Palace, which translate into procedures that are more affordable to those coming to Hungary. And when we talk about “procedures” we are talking about surgery, which is always very expensive and risky. When you can save 50% (£3,750) on a procedure that cost up to £7,500 in the UK, Hungary becomes a viable and safe alternative.
Do the prices reflect the quality of the Hair Transplant?
As discussed above, the quality of hair transplants in Hungary is as good, if not better than in other countries. Hungary has top medical schools with students coming from around the world to attend. Many decide to stay after graduation to use their skills here in Hungary. This shows the attractiveness and benefits of working in Hungary. Another advantage is that many doctors are multi-lingual which adds to the comfortable environment for patients and ease of communication.
Along with the best doctors, Hungary has another advantage over other Medical Tourism countries. In the case of Turkey and Asian destinations, they are certified and regulated by their governments and not a “Union” of countries. In the case of Hungary, which is a full member of the European Union (EU), all hospitals and clinics come under the regulatory body of the EU. As with any medical center in the UK, France, Germany, etc., Hungary must have the same standards and practices as other medical facilities in these EU countries.
What influences hair transplant costs UK and elsewhere?
There are several factors that can influence the cost of a hair transplant, including:
- Type of procedure: The two most common types of hair transplant procedures are Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). FUT is typically less expensive, while FUE is more expensive.
- Number of grafts: The number of hair grafts needed for a transplant can vary greatly depending on the size of the area being treated and the desired density of the hair. The more grafts needed, the more expensive the procedure.
- Location: The cost of a hair transplant can vary depending on the location of the clinic or surgeon. Prices tend to be higher in urban areas and in countries with a high cost of living.
- Experience and qualifications of the surgeon: The experience and qualifications of the surgeon performing the procedure can also affect the cost. Surgeons with more experience and advanced training may charge more for their services.
- Availability of financing options: Some clinics may offer financing options to help patients afford the cost of the procedure.
- Additional cost, like medication, travel, accommodation.
It’s important to note that the cheapest option may not always be the best option for you. It’s important to choose a qualified and experienced surgeon, regardless of cost.
How to choose the best hair clinic for your hair transplant?
Choosing the right hair transplant clinic is an important decision, as it can greatly impact the success of the procedure and the overall satisfaction with the results. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a hair transplant clinic:
- Research the clinic: Look for reviews and testimonials from past patients, check the clinic’s qualifications, and make sure they are licensed and well-trained in hair transplant procedures.
- Surgeon’s qualifications: Look for a clinic with experienced, qualified surgeons who are board-certified and have a good track record of successful hair transplants.
- Type of procedure: Consider the type of hair transplant procedure you want, such as FUT or FUE, and make sure the clinic you choose offers the type of procedure you prefer.
- Technology and equipment: Choose a clinic that uses the latest technology and equipment to ensure the best possible results.
- Cost: Compare the costs of different clinics and make sure the clinic you choose offers transparent and reasonable prices.
- Guarantee: Find out if the clinic you choose offers any guarantees, such as a growth guarantee or satisfaction guarantee, and read the fine print to understand any restrictions or exclusions that apply.
- Consultation: Schedule a consultation with the clinic to evaluate the overall quality of the clinic, the surgeon and the best treatment plan for you.
- Location and accessibility: Consider the location of the clinic and how easy it is to get to, and whether they have any accommodation options.
By taking the time to research and compare different clinics, you can increase your chances of finding a reputable clinic with experienced surgeons that can provide you with the best results.
How is the Doctor-Patients relationship in Hungary?
In many countries, Medical Tourism as become more akin to a production line with the clinics focusing on the turnover and not the quality and care. This creates many problems, one of which is poor quality of surgery and the other is post-op care. Many patients feel abandoned after their surgery, especially when some medical issues arise from the procedure. Nothing is ever the clinics “fault” and any side effects and issues are blamed on the patient, thereby relieving the clinic of any responsibility. It’s a common story, one of which gives all doctors and clinics a bad reputation.
How Hair Palace is different in hair transplant procedures?
Hair Palace sees their business in a completely different way and understands the needs of all patients. The owner/manager, a patient of another clinic, went through this exact experience and realized there was a niche for a clinic to provide quality and affordable care, as well as the personal touch. We realize the importance of a satisfied patient and are number one goal is your health and well-being.
Price is in no way an indication of the care you’ll receive and all you must do is read the patient reviews and you’ll be convinced that Hair Palace is where you will have to have your hair transplant. Call or email our clinic for a consultation and make the first step to a new head of hair and promising future.